content-left-bg.png
content-right-bg.png

History

WebPartZone1_1
PublishingPageContent

Our school was established in 1888 with a successful centenary held in 1988 and a 125th in 2013. Over the years we have had a fluctuating school population with numbers varying from 107 students, when the Army was stationed here, to our present enrolment of 69.


WebPartZone1_2
WebPartZone2_1
WebPartZone2_2
WebPartZone2_3
WebPartZone3_1
WebPartZone3_2
WebPartZone3_3
WebPartZone3_4
WebPartZone4_1
WebPartZone5_1
WebPartZone5_2
WebPartZone6_1
WebPartZone6_2
WebPartZone7_1
WebPartZone7_2
WebPartZone8_1
WebPartZone8_2
WebPartZone9_1
Last reviewed 16 August 2019
Last updated 16 August 2019